SPECIALIZING IN CUSTOM WORKFLOWS FOR INTEGRATING WITH 3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGIES.
Having worked as a systems engineer for over 10 years automating and processing massive amounts of 2D & 3D data for Visual Effects and Animation I have bridged these skill sets with designing for Additive Manufacturing [3D Printing] since 2007. Where OEM's leave off, I pickup and expand on showing how to achieve a turnkey seamless workflow for your specialized needs.
Whether it be learning how to bridge into the Additive Manufacturing world, what technologies/materials are available, or designing and building the perfect lab with workstations designed to accomplish the process at hand I can provide the solution.
- DLS: M1, M2, Part Washer
- PolyJet: Connex3, Connex 500, Eden 260v
- FDM/FFF: Fortus 250mc, Makerbot Replicator 2, Makerbot Z18, Ultimaker2
- SLA: iPro Series, ProX Series, Form2
- DLP: Envisiontec Perfactory III
- Scanning: CyberWare, Artec, NextEngine
- Autodesk Fusion360, Maya, Inventor, NetFabb
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Pixologic ZBrush
- Materialise Magics
- Simplify3D, Slicer, ReplicatorG, and manual G-Code editing